Certified Life and Bullying/Abuse Recovery Coaching
Are you looking for solutions to build up your self-worth?
Do you find that you want a better life plan?
Do you worry that your goals are out of reach?
A coach just might be what you are looking for to help you achieve your goals and dreams. Finding an empathetic coach like Alan Eisenberg, who works with you to give you not only coaching, but techniques and solutions to succeed might just be your answer.
Alan Eisenberg is a certified coach, and the first certified coach to make his niche in coaching around Bullying and Abuse Recovery. Alan’s background and certified coaching skills make him empathetically able to help bullying survivors regain their self-esteem and find ways to progress their lives forward with strategies and goals. Alan is certified through the Universal Coach Institute in:
- Niche – Bullying and Abuse Recovery Coaching (I am the first and as far as I know only coach with this niche.)
- Life Coaching
- Solutions-Based Coaching
- Transformational Coaching
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Self-esteem Coaching
Coach Alan can offer his coaching services both locally in the Washington, D.C. area in person or around the world through the magic of SKYPE. Alan has worked with both national and international clients to help them get unstuck from their past to have goals to move forward and succeed in their lives. Alan offers a FREE 30-minute session to start, to make sure that his coaching is right for you. So what do you have to lose?
Some reason’s people have come to Coach Alan to help them move forward include:
- Needing to rebuild self-esteem or self-acceptance
- Wanting to achieve a point of peace in their life through a set goal or plan
- Finding a good balance in their lives where they can feel less stress and anxiety
- Needing a plan set and someone to push them along toward the road that the plan takes them
- Realizing your true potential through interactive conversation and personality awareness tests
- Looking for a non-judgemental support coach that helps direct you where you already want to go
- Learning how to use mindfulness, meditation, and gratitude to live a healthier and happier life
Alan can work as a coach for you or your child/teen to help them work through their current point in life and plan goals to meet for their future. To learn more about how Alan Eisenberg can coach you to your next successful goal contact him or learn more at his coaching website healthyucoaching.bullyingrecovery.org
CONTACT ALAN FOR A FREE 30 MINUTE COACHING SESSION TODAY!