A part of Bullying Recovery’s mission is to provide publishing of important materials on the subject of bullying and bullying recovery. Below are current publications that are available for your to purchase or download. These publications have been published under the Bullying Recovery Banner. Click on each one to learn more about these publications and how you can get a copy of them.
- “A Ladder In The Dark: My Journey from Bullying to Self-acceptance” : Format: Biographical Novel – Alan Eisenberg (Author) – Copyright 2015
- “Crossing The Line”: Format: Fictional Novel – Alan Eisenberg (Author) – Copyright 2017.
- “Standing By” : Format: Play (30 minutes in length for high school use) – Alan Eisenberg, Terri Hobson, & the W.T. Woodson Drama Class of 2010 – Copyright 2011
- The Bullying Recovery Times: A daily online paper with articles, videos, and pictures on the issue of bullying, CPTSD, anxiety, stress, depression, and the long-term emotional effects that bullying can have both mentally and physically.
- Healthy University Podcast: A bi-monthly podcast covering various topics on living a healthier life. The podcast is sponsored by Bullying Recovery, LLC
- Book Search and Recommendations: A page that contains books on the subjects of bullying and the affects of bullying for you to use as a reference to find further information.